Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cheese Paradise



Count them..... 500 different types of wonderful Amish made Cheese. My wifes family is from Medina County Ohio, which is very close to one of the largest Amish communities in the world. Every trip we make up there we always pack an extra cooler so we can bring back some of the wonderful Ohio Amish cheese. I will have a blast cooking with the selections from this years trip.
From this years trip we picked up severl vairiations of chedder - even raw milk chedder, farmers cheese, lacy and baby swiss (the creamery that invented the baby swiss is just up the road) I strongly reccomend visiting if you ever have the time.... Heinies cheese chalet in Berlin, OH

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love to BBQ. It's definitely my favorite way of cooking. I actually just reviewed a local Seattle BBQ restaurant not too long ago. Feel free to check it out on my website, Om Nom Nom Nom, over at www.nmos-omnomnomnom.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete